COVID19 Guidance Note 19/05/2020 includes updated information on the use of premises for the NSW/ACT Synod of the Uniting Church in Australia. An embedded version of the file is included in the window below. If you wish to download the file, select the following link.COVID19-Guidance-Note-10-Use-of-premises-AMENDED-19-May-2020
- Facebook FeedSelect the button ‘View post’ below for the latest 10 posts in the EasternRiverina Facebook page. This is a new page and this post will remain at the top of the lists of new posts for a trial period.
- NSW Gov Letter 14/08/2020NSW Government letter to religious leaders, 14/08/2020. The NSW Gov letter 14/08/2020 particularly discusses COVID-19 clusters in churches, singing, mask wearing, physical distancing & completion of relevant safety plans.
- COVID-19 Guidance Note 14Covid-19 Guidance Note 14 from the NSW/Act Synod of the Uniting Church in Australia.
- NSW Chief health officer letterPlease see attached letter from NSW Chief Health Officer to places of worship dated 29 Jul 2020. Note that she asks all churches to register with the NSW Government as COVID-safe.
- NSW/Act Synod Newsletter 24/07/2020NSW/Act Synod Newsletter 24/07/2020